1/10 Scale Radio Controlled Electric Powered 4WD FAZER Mk2 FZ02 Series Readyset NISSAN SKYLINE 2000GT-R(KPGC10) Tuned Ver. Silver 34425T1
Now driving R/C is even more fun FZ02 chassis with realistic racing car body
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 270mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires and Watanabe type wheels designed to match the Hakosuka GT-R.
- The separately sold LED light unit (97054) can be attached to the front and rear light buckets, making it even more scaled.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis（FZ02）.
- Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and a painted brake caliper to improve the sense of scale.
- Uses buttonhead hex screws in each part. Reliable tightening torque can be applied, and maintenance is possible with even fewer tools.
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, troublesome backlash adjustment is unnecessary. Supports from 29T to 37T.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
Completely realizes low center of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimizes torsional rigidity of the main chassis, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without upper deck.
Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts, and consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
Equipped with an oil shocks as standard equipment. Change the vehicle height by changing the length of the damper end according to the vehicle type.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
Body style is all about scale and detail. Injection molded accessory parts such front and rear over fenders combine with chrome bumper and grille, and the replica GT-R emblem puts the finishing touch.
Vintage Touring Car (VTC) tires and the custom 8-Spoke Watanabe Wheels for the Hakosuka GT-R are the perfect match for this vintage car.
■Width 195mm(Body width:196mm)
■Chassis Height 8mm(approx.)
■Tread (F/R) 167mm
■Tires (F/R) φ64×27.7mm
■Gear Ratio 6.54：1
■Weight 1650g (approx.)
■R/C system &; Syncro KT-231P+
●Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
●Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
●Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
●Setting change parts
Requirement to Run
●4 x AA batteries for transmitter
●Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
●Charger for battery for chassis